About Me:

My photo
Welcome! I'm a neo-hippie chick working to balance my love for all things earthy and natural with all things glamourous and spectacular! And all, naturally, on a serious budget! I want to share my adventures with my family back home in Los Angeles and.....all of you!

Friday, May 24, 2013

The Master Bedroom

I've been showing off the the completed Renter's Room pics to my friends....I know, I know....I'll show you too! But it's just that, it's the only finished room in the whole house! I really want to savor the feeling!!

Anyway, as I scroll through the pics on my camera, everyone seems to be taken with this one.

It's the master bedroom, and it's not even really done! I will admit that the bed and bedding does wonders to an unpainted, unfinished room. But look at the lamp on the right--- I had to steal it's shade for the guest room! I'm not complaining though, it could look a million  times worse. I actually have a bed frame, (although it's not the one I lust over) and the mirror that my hubby put together for me is rather lovely....

The nightstands are both thrift shop finds that I plan to paint, and as for the rest of the room, I'm still deciding if I want to paint, wallpaper, add molding, bookshelves, or what. Or maybe a little of all of the above!I'm not going to show you the other "before" shots of this room today because it's too messy (why, oh why didn't I take pictures when I cleaned the house from top to bottom for my house guests last week??).

 So this pic will have to suffice for the "before" picture of the master bedroom.  Hopefully I'll get some momentum and courage soon and this room will get some love and attention!



No comments:

Post a Comment